Because chocolate, coffee and donuts should go together right?
- 1 cup buckwheat flour: Just normal GF flour works fine too!
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup First Press Mocha almond milk
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter: Or melted coconut oil, if you don’t have any!
- 150 grams vegan dark choc
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for melting
- Cocoa nibs: For decoration. This optional!
How to make:
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease donut mould.
In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
Add in the wet ingredients, and mix with a spatula until combined (no lumps)
Spoon the mixture into the donut mould, leaving about 1/4 toward the top for rising.
Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Cool in donut mould for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
Dip the donuts in the chocolate and set in fridge for 10 minutes or until chocolate is completely set.
Repeat with more dunking of the chocolate or just drizzling and add cocoa nibs to the top.
Set for another 5 minutes and enjoy!
Thanks to @geneschesser for recipe!