Chunky, delish, sugar free, gluten free and vegan friendly!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup First Press Coffee Iced Almond Milk Coffee
- 1/2 cup chopped vegan choc
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a large tray with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan over the stove, combine your coconut oil and syrup, and heat until melted. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the syrup/coconut oil mixture to the dry mixture, along with the vanilla extract and almond milk coffee, and mix very well. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Form 8 small balls. Place each ball on the lined tray and press each one lightly, into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.